Thursday 16 August 2012

Gratitude




Are we grateful for everything in our life? Or do we take for granted what we should be grateful for and only focus on that we should let go of.
I am grateful for my life, everything that I have experienced, all my fellow beings who have come into my life, some still with me, others who have moved on.  Each being has taught me something, thank you blessed ones for your part in my life.
I am grateful for the sun shining today, the nature around me, the love of my family, friends and my cats – all of them bring out the love in me.  Love is within us waiting to shine when we connect with another being; you only need to be open to it.   I am grateful for my connection with All That Is and the Love being shared with me through all the beings I meet.
What are you grateful for today?
In Love and Light

2 comments:

  1. Great blog!
    Every day I count my blessings. That's one teaching I got from my parents when I was too tiny to remember.
    Talking of love, something I figured out for myself many years ago: love is the only thing that matters. It's the only thing that makes a difference. All else is window dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you are absolutely right, it is important to count our blessing every day, it empowers us and takes us forward in love.
    It's funny how we come to realise that Love is all there is - by going through the feeling of not having it! Love is really all there is, that is the universal truth.

    ReplyDelete