Tuesday 5 February 2013

Giving yourself love

At this moment in your life if you are trying to recover from something, replenish yourself, create a dream that has become difficult.  Each day placing a hand on your heart and saying to yourself, "I give myself my own love." is a powerful statement.  I give myself my own love.  And some of you will feel it going through the hand back into the heart recycling what it is you send out.  For it with your hands that you hold hands with those you love, with children, you navigate the world.  A lot of love escapes your body from this point.  So send it back in. The heart is a magnet when it is full.  

~~Ziadora through Lee Harris, from Re-Magnetizing the Heart~~

This is so beautiful and true, I want to share this post from Just Channeling's facebook post.

Have a blessed day
In Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment