Sunday 3 February 2013

Present again


Image source: Dragonmore's facebook page

It's been such a long time since I had a chance to blog, more than three months actually and a lot has happened in those three months.



I can only say that I've travelled a long journey, both within and without, and I am now in the present, taking each day for what it is and enjoying my time here.

Life has so much to teach us, if we are willing to listen and take note of what it teaches.  There were so many lessons for me to learn, and I am still learning.  The greatest lesson for me I think when I look back at the last months in 2012 is believing and having faith.  When things go wrong and when there does not seem to be a way forward, when you think you are at the end of everything, that's when the shift happens and you can actually see how life suddenly changes and unfolds for better in your life.

I also believe that I had to shed a lot of the unwanted baggage towards the end of last year, whether I wanted to or not, it was just one of things that had to happen.  I had to deal with a lot of tensions, difficulties and unpleasant stuff.  I can now look back and safely say that I am out of it now for sure and I have everything to look forward to from now on.

The future is in front waiting to be experienced and lived.  And that's what I am going to do.  It is filled with love, blessings, abundance and lots and lots of light.

I hope to now be back blogging regularly and sharing as I go through my time here and I can honestly say that I missed blogging.

In Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment