Wednesday 27 March 2013

A miracle



What is a miracle?

This is one meaning I got from a dictionary:
"An extraordinary and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore attributed to a divine agency".

How, where and when do miracles happen.  Some of us can list a number of miracles that have happened in our lives, while some of us will not be able to remember any or will say that they are still waiting for a miracle to happen to them.

Why is it that for some of us miracles happen all the time and for others it does not?

I believe it is all about what and how we perceive a miracle.  We can take each moment of each day as a miracle - being thankful for every step we make, all the blessings that we have, all the situations that we experience (whatever it may be), and then we see miracles everywhere.  It can be a small thing as getting a parking space in a very crowded place, a welcome discount you got for something when you were short on finances or it can be something big that impacts our life in a positive way when we least expected it to.  And on the other side of the coin, we can keep waiting for a miracle to happen, telling everyone that you have never experienced a miracle - and that is exactly what you will experience - the waiting for a miracle to happen.

I take each moment in my life a miracle - I am so happy and grateful to be here writing this, for everything that I have experienced so far, for it has given me the awareness to be able to sit here and write.  I have experienced so many miracles, a lot of which I did not think of as a miracle when it happened.  I only realised the miracle when I looked back at the event.  I kept waiting for miracles to happen and missed out on experiencing them when they actually happened.  So now I have changed my perspective and attitude to miracles - I acknowledge that my life is full of miracles and that is exactly what I am experiencing now.

Miracles are there for everyone to experience, it does not matter who or where you are.  Just open your heart and your eyes to experiencing them and you will.

Have a blessed day
In Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment