Monday 18 March 2013

The seasons in my life

We are all connected to the universal flow of life - from birth to death and beyond.

Like the seasons in a year, my life goes through the seasons and is never ending.

Image source: Flower Story's facebook page

Spring
The season of birth, beginnings - with a loving family, sheltered from the troubles of the world.  My life lived in happiness and joy.  Looking back at my childhood, I am so grateful for all that I had, my parents gave me security and unconditional love.  Sibling rivalries and such things seem so trivial now, though at the time they seemed so big.  There was always lots of love.




Summer
Time to step out into my own - leaving home was filled with tears, all that I knew till then was going to change.  I stepped into my next great adventure - living on my own.  It was a time where I was invincible, becoming a rebel in many ways, because to me I knew what I was doing.  I've made mistakes, have some regrets, have loving memories.  I came into my own, I started to know me as I was then.
So many emotions and memories are with me, and I cherish each and everyone of them.  I've made some wonderful friends who will be with me for life.  I've come across some people who when I look back now, had a purpose in my life and they had to leave after that - I bless them on their journey and hope they find the peace and love that they deserve.
Events and experiences have helped me grow in so many ways I could never have thought possible.  Looking back at the person who left home for the first time and to who I am today, I am truly amazed, what a journey to be on!
Image source: Flower Story's facebook page

Autumn
Acceptance and gratitude - to be in a place where I accept who I am and am grateful for all that life has brought to me.  I can't begin to thank God, The Divine, All That Is, for everything in my life, the messages, the awareness, for being with me Always in All Ways.
I think I am in the process of moving into the autumn of my life - there is so much more for me to experience. I am in the process of accepting myself for who I am, knowing that every other being is a creation of God / Love and accepting every other for who they are.  Re-membering to who I truly am and re-connecting with myself.
This part of the journey is so beautiful and I am looking ahead with joy to all that is to come.

Winter
The final stages - I don't know what this will bring, it is too far in the future to even think about.
I do know that this will be the stage when the cycle is coming to a close, when the end meets the beginning.  For from death comes birth.
This will be the stage when I am sure I look at everything in my life and then when the time is right, move into the next phase of being.  To those on the earth plane, it will be the death of a person.  But to me it will be the next part of my evolution.  And the seasons begin again.

Enjoy wherever you are in the seasons of life, for each season brings it's own joys and experiences.

Have a blessed day
In Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment