Saturday 16 March 2013

The answer lies within

Image source: Dragonmores's facebook page

My journey thus far was the road I had to travel to where I am today
To who I am today

What a wonderful journey
On my terms, loved every bit of it
Whatever the experience was

And now at the crossroads
With so much to look forward to for the rest of my time here

And the best thing is the knowledge and awareness I have now
All I have to do is feel the magic of life
Within and without
Go with the flow of life taking me to where I am meant to be

The beauty and joy of life
Bringing such peace and love into my life

What I was searching for all my life
Was within me all the time
I had to only open myself to the truth

Shoshannah Qwel-Susz

Don't try to control what you are going through, release outcomes, don't live by your wrong conditioning or those of others.  Feel life for yourself.

Have a blessed day
In Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment