Thursday 13 September 2012

Happy to be where I am

Image source: Foundation for a better life's facebook page


As I am sitting here and writing this, I look back at the past week and think of where I was a week ago and where I am today.  So many things have happened and not happened at the same time is the only way I can put it.


I ask myself why we undergo the things that we do.  Is it that we ask for these things to happen to us either consciously or unconsciously, or is it random things happening, or maybe even ill wishes or negative influences that are targeted towards us which put our lives in disarray?

I don’t have any readymade answers to the question, only guidance, thoughts and feelings that come to me from God, my Angels, my Higher Self and those who are with me on my journey.  I believe that there are no coincidences in life, that nothing happens by chance, or that we are just victims of circumstances or situations that happen to us.  I’ve taken a long time to come to this conclusion, and am still having difficulty accepting the fact that some of the most traumatic and unpleasant things have brought me the greatest learning.

A miracle happens when you least expect one.  We can keep wishing for outcomes on how we see and want things to happen, but what happens may be something completely different and out of the blue that it does not make any sense at all.  I think this is because the outcomes we wish for are only from our mind which is limited to our physical existence.  The truth is that there is so much more to us than our physical bodies and what happens to us comes from our Higher Self / Soul with the guidance of the Angels and other heavenly beings who are with us fulfilling our purpose in our life.   I am sure that we can all think of an instance in our lives where something has happened and when we were in the midst of it all we thought that everything was falling apart, but then on later reflection of the event realised that what happened was the best possible outcome for us even if we could not see it at that time.

Therefore, I am happy to be where I am right now.  I may be undergoing suffering without being able to see the end of it; may not be sure of how things are going to work out and may not even know what the next hour will bring to me.  But one thing I am sure of is that I am where I’m supposed to be right now in my life, for from here I move on to the next experience which will bring me what I need to experience in my life right now.

The only thing that keeps me going is that I know I am loved and protected by God and my Angels who are with me constantly and that whatever happens in the physical world belongs only to this world and can never be permanent.

In Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment