Friday 28 September 2012

I am grateful for...

Image source: Samuel Greenberg's facebook page

This morning I got up with peace in my heart and knowledge that everything in my life is as it should be, I am in the right place at the right time in my journey.

I am grateful for...

Every person that has come into my life, touched me knowingly or unknowingly, they helped me on my journey.
Every event that has taken place in my life, the happy ones bring joy when I remember them, and I can look back at the unpleasant ones and know the lesson that I had to learn from them.
The fact that I can get up each day and have the opportunity to be fully alive and free.
For having a beautiful healthy body filled with Love.
My family, friends and pets, they allow me to manifest all the love I feel in my heart.
My circle of friends who are always with me giving me the support and strength that I need in my journey, may I always give this back.
My Angels who walk with me every moment of my life, communicating with me and showing me the way to the better being that I am.
Mother Gaia for all that she is offering me, love of nature and all that She is.
For Father and Mother God, for continually showing me that I am not alone, I am part of God and All That Is.
For the animal kingdom, I am so blessed to be able to love animals unconditionally, this is a gift I cherish.
For being alive and able to experience and enjoy all my experiences.
For the knowledge and awareness that is helping me to realise who I truly am.
For Love, for in the end there is only Love.

And as I go forth from this moment in time, may I learn and grow in Love and be Love and share Love.

In Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment