Tuesday 18 September 2012

Keep your power

Image source: Samuel Greenberg's facebook page

Remember to keep your power with you always.  Don't let others take away your energy.

When we encounter and deal with people who tend to dominate or are over bearing, what really happens energetically is that they drain us of our energy.  If you think back on encounters you've had , you will be able to recall instances when you have felt drained, upset or weak after talking to someone; this is an instance where the other person has taken away your energy.  And on the other end of the spectrum, when you speak or deal with someone who makes you feel good or uplifted, they are sharing their love and positive energy with you and uplifting you at the same time.


This is one way that I've learned to block others from taking my energy when I sense and feel it is happening to me, it does work for me.  When I am in a situation where I feel that the other person is coming on too strong with negativity; just talking in a loud voice to overpower me; maybe pointing at me while talking, etc., I immediately picture a big wall between the two of us that will block off all energy interaction between us.  I can feel the change immediately because by doing this the other person cannot take away my energy and make we feel weak, drained or small.  And by doing this I am able to keep my calm and peace and not feel upset or disheartened by the situation.  It's a very simple thing to do, but very effective.

Often the people who do this may not be aware of what they are doing, that is just the way they work, but by not allowing them to take your energy from you, you are keeping your energy intact and can carry on being positive and full of love.

In Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment