Thursday 18 April 2013

Today is my day


It's a new day
It's a new dawn, a new beginning
It's the next step to the rest of my life.



Today is my day
I choose my experiences and situations
I am in control of what I undergo today
This is my power.

Today I am thankful for waking up in the morning
With sunshine in my heart, a smile on my face
With Love all around.

Today each step I take is done consciously
Alive and living in awareness of within and without
In touch with my Soul and the Divine
With me always in all ways.

Today, I am grateful for all my experiences to date
For they have taught me a lot
For without my experiences I would not be the person I am today.
I am grateful for all the people who have touched my life
For all the beings who have shown me the love and compassion inside myself
Who have opened my heart to see who I really am.

Today I thank all the angels with me
For they comfort me, give me strength when I am weak
Help me every moment in my life
They are with me always, guiding me, protecting me, helping me.
As are all the other beings with me, thank you.

Today I step forward knowing that whatever I do is done in Love.

Have a blessed day
In Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment